Business Value Director - FSI-210009F3 Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, German
Our Business Value Directors EMEA team lead the commercial action with top Global Accounts in the region.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Services Business Value Director to join our Business Value team. Our team consists of high caliber professionals hired directly from Industry or leading consultancy firms that help our most strategic customers define and address their most complex technological and business challenges.
For decades Oracle has supported the largest and most advanced Financial Services companies in the world, and we are now looking to expand our relationships by hiring a team of senior leaders (based in Switzerland, UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany) with a successful track record in building, leading and delivering technology led, transformation or change programs. With a strong understanding of the Financial Services operations and landscape, we are expecting you to bring first-hand experience in some of the key technologies impacting the industry; Cloud, Digital, Core banking transformation, IT modernization, ML/AI and HPC. Having an understanding of the emerging business models and changing customer and distribution structure is also essential.
As a Financial Services Business Value Director you will be expected to lead pursuits and large Bids in the European Financial Services industry. You must have proven ability to drive engagement and adoption.
- Build and extend relationships with clients within the leading Financial Services providers, be capable to connect with client execs in multiple functions and roles
- Work closely with Oracle Sales to identify and develop opportunities in the strategic Financial Services clients.
- Leads in developing the account penetration strategy with the Client Executives
- Drives larger bids of higher quality to increase penetration in the EMEA FS Strategic Clients
- Lead multi-LOB bid and engagement teams with senior experts from sales, pre-sales, consulting, and solution architecture to help shape and drive the largest technology opportunities in EMEA
- Participate in and/ or ensure quality in client engagements with the most strategic Financial Services clients and deliver increased client satisfaction and better opportunities for Oracle
- Prepares and delivers thought-provoking executive proposals to engage customers in long-term business relationships
- Multi-disciplined : continually evolves & innovates to bring new ideas for investment and areas of potential to the table
- Facilitates cross-functional discovery sessions to identify and prioritise key business value drivers
- Author thought leadership content on cloud benefits, industry solutions, and "all things value"
- Act as a business value subject matter expert in account planning sessions and quarterly business reviews
- Serve as a thought leader and where impactful - define and create sector-specific collateral and thought leadership pieces including white papers, data sheets, and social media posts.
- Has a mind-set of ‘The Customer defines their success’ - Bonds over their problems not our solutions
- Act as key source of market insights into how our clients operate and into client decision making
- Act as an EMEA Financial Services domain expert with other client teams
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical and problem solving skills; exceptional ability to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, and present well-supported solutions
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
· 8-10 years combined experience in leading roles in leading organisations with a dedicated focus on the Financial Services industry.
· Must have worked on large transformational projects or change programs
· Deep expertise in Financial Services strategy and execution, focusing on Cloud, IT modernization, digitization, client experience, automation and knowledge of HPC would be advantageous too.
· Passionate about enabling digital solutions and cloud within the industry boundaries and pushing the limits towards next levels of technology adoption
· Action oriented with passion for fast movement but understanding the need for exceptional quality
· Experience and credibility operating at CxO or Head of BU stakeholder levels
· Fluency in English is a must.
· Demonstrated ability to analyse and interpret market data
· Very strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to orchestrate and collaborate with diverse team members and external parties.
· Ability to engage and motivate virtual teams and to oversee a variety of work streams simultaneously.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressured work environment.
· Outstanding oral and written presentation communication skills.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Overlay sales personnel providing specialist product expertise to the sales force.
Partners with Account, Technology, and Application sales representatives to qualify and close new business on Oracle solutions. Provides specific industry or product expertise to facilitate the closing of deals within sales representatives territory. Interacts with sales team to architect the solution, and develop and execute solution strategies for market. Manages solution opportunities to obtain appropriate and necessary resources for all qualified opportunities. Leads teams in the sales process for establishing market visibility and deal visibility. Presents/demonstrates solution to high level clients and industry conference attendees. May provide training to field sales on industry/solutions. Builds and maintains a network and up to date specific industry or product knowledge.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Provides leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology. 12 years applicable experience preferred. Subject matter expertise in industry/product space. Knowledge of key industry leaders and management. Knowledge of Oracle competition. Presentation and product demonstration experience. Previous consultative selling experience preferred. Excellent communication, negotiating, and closing skills with prospects and customers. Travel may be needed. BA/BS degree in related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire