Manager Technology Solutions - ALPS-21000H9N Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, German
From advancing energy efficiency to reimagining online commerce, the work we do is not only transforming the world of business—it's helping advance governments, power non-profits, and giving billions of people tools they need to outpace change.
Connect top global companies with our leading solutions. You’ll get an insider’s perspective on the issues our customers face and use your unique skills to build compelling solutions with Oracle technology. Build authentic relationships with global accounts and develop a deep understanding of their unique business and technological realities.
What You’ll Do
The Technology Solution group drives the adoption of Oracle technology including Public Cloud (IaaS, PaaS), on-premise database & middleware as well as Cloud@Customer solutions in the local market. The Technology Solutions team provides a single face to our customers from solution design to procurement & go-live. Oracle is looking for high energy, innovative and motivated individuals to lead and manage the region-specific sales consulting teams. Specifically, the current opening is for a Technology Solution Manager for ALPS.
The successful candidate will have a unique opportunity to lead and grow an innovative, modern customer-focused Sales Consulting team that optimizes and grows the on-premise business and paths the way for our customers to the Oracle Cloud.
We offer you a truly global working environment that is fun, exciting and always challenging.
Whether you’re onsite or sharing your expertise of Oracle technology, you’ll deliver top-class support and inspire customer loyalty. As a Manager Technology Solutions you will:
- Lead, grow and develop an organization of highly motivated and high performing Sales Consultants (SCs)
- Work closely with sales leaders of the region to develop account and opportunity strategies and plans across different segments of the market
- Design/ leverage and implement programs that result in adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement of revenue targets
- Work on eye level with Sales Leaders to meet and exceed regional (ALPS) revenue
- Continually evolve/transform the sales consulting model by defining and implementing best practice in customer engagement tools and techniques
- Ensure that the team is fully staffed and enabled, with ongoing talent management and development programs in place for SCs
- Align solution enablement activities with the schedule of sales and marketing programs and ensure necessary resources and enablement materials are in place to support execution of these programs
- Inspire the team to drive outstanding success for our customers, partners and the sales teams
- Build the structures and culture to ensure that your team is collaborating with specialist teams at EMEA level. Ensure to leverag the expertise available in the region and across ALPS
- Provide leadership for the team to ensure that KPI’s are aligned to business needs, clearly defined and met
- Build and maintain strong links to sales and product leadership to ensure clear communication and close alignment to market requirements
- Coach the sales teams on effective ways of dealing with competitive traps and objection handling
What You’ll Bring
You have that rare combination—a sharp technical brain and a head for business. You’ll use this to help customers achieve real-world success with our products. We also look for:
- 10+ years of experience in the Information Technology industry
- Strong understanding of the Oracle offerings portfolio. In particular, data management and integration. Experience in Oracle database and middleware technologies is an added advantage.
- Strong ability to the bridge business side with the technical side, articulating the business value and benefits of different technology solutions in terms of TCO & ROI – credibility at all levels – externally and internally, including lines of business and CXOs
- Leadership experience in a sales consulting or technical sales environment
- A passion for people development is essential, with a successful track record of hiring and developing technical experts in a multi-cultural environment
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of the local market. Experience in working in ALPS and working with customers/customer evaluation processes in the ALPS market.
- Fluency in German is a prerequisite; knowledge of French would be an added advantage.
What We Offer:
- A career within Oracle, not just a job; an opportunity to grow with and represent a Global, well respected brand that is one of the fastest growing cloud services providers in the world.
- Excellent Training and Management Development provided.
- Industry leading OTE and benefits package.
Create the future with us. Apply now.
To apply please e-mail your CV to Alexandra Matei I Oracle Talent Advisory Organisation I email@example.com I +40 735 610 266.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business. Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sales cycle.
As part of the Oracle sales team you will direct and manage pre-sales resources throughout the sales cycle. Provides technical/functional leadership to the sales team in the development and implementation of customer applications and customer products. Participates in account planning and strategy development. May publishes technical information of specific applications and/or technical articles. Works with management to define new products. Serves as the company liaison on specific technical projects with customers.
Leads a specialized area which may have diverse functional elements. Frequently interacts with supervisors and/or functional peer group managers. May interact with senior management. Knowledge of software industry relating to all aspects of ebusiness solutions. Demonstrated leadership skills. Strong presentation skills. Ability to travel as needed. BA/BS degree or equivalent.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Job: Pre Sales
Other Locations: CH-Switzerland
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire