Head of Data Analytics and Business Intelligence (100%)Posted Date 2 months ago(11/30/2022 11:43 AM)
- Job Code
- Group Digital Solutions
- # of Openings
- Contract Type
- Regular Full-Time
Holcim builds progress for people and the planet. As a global leader in innovative and sustainable building solutions, Holcim is enabling greener cities, smarter infrastructure and improving living standards around the world. With sustainability at the core of its strategy Holcim is becoming a net zero company, with its people and communities at the heart of its success. The company is driving circular construction as a world leader in recycling to build more with less. Holcim is 70,000 people around the world who are passionate about building progress for people and the planet through four business segments: Cement, Ready-Mix Concrete, Aggregates and Solutions & Products.
No agencies can be considered for this job posting, and no agency involvement is required unless contractually assigned.
- Leading a team responsible for Data Analytics and BI on group level
- Actively contribute with the IT business engagement teams on the data and analytics solutions and services delivery for other group functions
- Provide leadership and expertise to the design and delivery of the data and analytics solutions with a continuous goal of delivering optimised and innovative services to the business.
- Evaluate and introduce new solutions and technology supporting IT and group strategy.
- Align IT Services in its scope to the goals of Holcim’s group business functions together with the business engagement teams, contributing to the improvement of business processes, leveraging and bringing IT innovation to generate higher business value.
- Defining, managing and coordinating with business/region the delivery of the IT services according to Service Level Agreements (SLA) and ensuring business continuity of the services rendered
- Overseeing IT application support, especially for critical business areas
- Supervising and ensuring the planning and coordination of all activities related to key projects / initiatives. Ensuring application projects are delivered in time, budget & quality
- Planning, organising and managing all the resources associated with the department, while ensuring compliance with security and internal control/audits requirements across his/her organisation
- Recruiting, coaching, developing and motivating employees within own area of responsibility and creating a work environment that motivates and allows to retain key personnel required to deliver value adding and innovative IT services across the business
- Graduate degree (Master or PhD) in Business or Management, Data Analytics / Data Science, IT, Mathematical / Engineering or related discipline with an IT focus.
- Certifications: ITIL/ IT Service Management; PMI®/ PRINCE 2®; CMMI®
- Significant experience (8 years +) in leading a team / organisation in charge of the design, development, delivery and support of Data Analytics, Business intelligence and digital Applications in a global context
- Significant experience (5 years +) as IT / technology strategic lead or senior IT architect in the field of data analytics business intelligence, data lakes and digital initiatives
- Experience in leading multidisciplinary, high performance work teams/groups
- Solid experience in industrial business processes
- Significant experience in change management and integration projects
- Strong experience in strategic analytics initiative in one or more of the following area: Sustainable Development, Marketing, Communication, direct knowledge of key providers in the segment
Knowledge & Skills
- Ability to lead strategy and product / technology roadmap and to business and IT strategies
- Ability to manage an organisation of highly trained IT professionals
- Strong functional knowledge on Sustainable Development digitalization and analytics or Digital Marketing analytics.
- Strong competency in IT and business partnering supporting business digital strategy: identifying and defining efficient solutions supporting business roadmap
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and IT architectures in the field of data analytics and BI
- Advanced Knowledge on Data Lakes, Data Science, AI ML and related applications and platforms
- Strong competency in AWS data lakes, SAP BI BO and HANA technology, as well as on front end analytics Qlikview/sense Google data studio. Good exposure and knowledge on other similar products on the market.
Language Requirements Excellent English (written & spoken) - other languages German or French are a plus
Local / International Local Employment
Travel Requirements International travels ~15% (estimate)
OptionsApply for this jobApplyShareEmail this job to a friendReferSorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.Share on your newsfeed