ASPIRE is a Roche-wide business transformation program that aims to deliver best-in-suite, user-centric digital solutions for Roche that will help manage our company as efficiently as possible.
We are transforming our end-to-end processes and systems landscape to one harmonized process house and systems landscape across the Roche enterprise, with SAP S/4HANA at its core.
ASPIRE will create one single source of truth for data and will become the digital backbone of our company, making planning, ordering, producing, supplying, paying and receiving payments at any point of the world as seamless as possible.
The Business Process and ERP Vision Project team is looking for a PMO Project Manager Finance & Procurement with the ability to lead key activities in the program`s Project Management Office for the Finance & Procurement area. This individual will work closely with the overall PMO Lead of the Program, the Finance & Procurement Stream Leads in the functional teams, consultants/contractors from the implementation partner (s) and the finance & procurement leaders of the program to ensure successful delivery. The PMO Project Manager for Finance & Procurement will take over Deputy role for the overall Program PMO Project Manager. This position will report into the Group Finance lead of the program.
The key responsibilities will include
- Works closely with the Finance & Procurement leads to organize, plan and structure the work stream
- Develop and maintain the detailed project plan for Finance & Procurement relevant activities
- Manage the progression of the project using proven project management tools to assign and track tasks and task completion, determine critical path and interdependencies.
- Monitor and report regularly on the progress of the project against milestones, deliverables, timeline and budget.
- Identify project risks and issues and work with the WS Leader and team members to mitigate risks and resolve issues.
- Produce project templates for team members to use in common.
- Prepares and documents lessons learned.
- Maintain relationship with other PMO Project Managers to share learning and best practices and remain aware of inter-project connections, issues and opportunities.
- Assess the collective impact of other scheduled & running projects on the Business Process & ERP vision program.
- Support the OCM Lead in driving change management activities for Finance & Procurement, including preparing and executing change management workshops, etc.
- Supports the development of project status reports. Publish status updates and prepare materials (document deliverables) for Gate Reviews.
- Owns & facilitates regular project meetings (core team, extended team, sounding board) incl. agenda, right audience and notes/minutes including action/decision log.
- Track and collect all required business documentation into a central touchpoint repository. Liaise with IT PM for GxP related system documentation deliverables
- Develops and maintains project document repositories, including team charter, contact lists and distribution lists (calendar and e-mail), agendas, minutes, manage RAID log (Risk, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Change Log) and project activities, milestones and deliverables
- Record and manage project risks and issues, propose corrective actions when needed and escalating where necessary
- Support the Finance & Procurement project managers to execute a clear communication within the project team to ensure, that the entire finance & procurement team is aligned.
- Estimate project costs for Finance & Procurement, internal and external costs, reviewing in a regular basis in order to have an accurate latest budget estimation. Keep track of actual costs vs. planned costs
Who you are
Education & Experiences
- Master s degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or equivalent education
- Experience as a Project Manager in SAP ERP projects, deployments
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience using project management software (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to work independently and interact effectively with global diverse and cross functional teams and at all organizational levels in a multi-cultural environment.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and foster collaborative relationships with ability to engage resources outside of direct-control to gain consensus, meet deadlines and achieve goals and objectives. Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
- Strong stakeholder management, communication and change management skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills and the ability to handle multiple assignments and tasks independently/with minimal supervision and great attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and written/ verbal communication skills.
- You have a positive personality with a can-do attitude.
- Welcome challenges and have a history of meeting them.
- Maintain a pleasant demeanor in difficult situations.
- Detail-oriented, self-motivated and highly organized with solid problem solving skills.
Job Level:Manager without direct reports